We are pleased to announce that EconStor is now among the TOP 15 largest contributors to the RePEc database processing more than 13000 title data from 195 series and over 90 institutions. With more than 1.2 million records contributed from over 1400 archives in the world RePEc – Research Papers in Economics is one of the most comprehensive databases for economic research. Starting in 2006 EconStor has developed a close collaboration with RePEc. In 2010 we have established a national input service for German institutions by disseminating title data for entire series and journals into the RePEc network.
New content: In April 2012 we have been able to upload the following working and discussion paper series in EconStor:
- The Constitutional Economics Network Working Papers, Department of Economic Policy and Constitutional Economic Theory, University of Freiburg
- Discussion Papers, Research Professorship Demographic Development, Social Change, and Social Capital, WZB Berlin
- Discussion Papers, Research Group Globalization, Work, and Production, WZB Berlin
- Reutlinger Diskussionsbeiträge zu Marketing & Management, ESB Business School, Reutlingen University
- Forschung Aktuell, Institut Arbeit und Technik (IAT), Westfälische Hochschule, University of Applied Sciences
1205 publications have been newly uploaded in EconStor and we have increased our total amount of full-text documents up to 38500. The total number of downloads in April climbed to 105700. The Top 5 most downloaded papers were: